Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If it's not one thing, it's another.....

Thankfully we have all gotten over our sickness. It was a rough 3 weeks when we were all sick but we all got better just in time for the weekend. Josh and I were able to go out for a much needed date night(being stuck inside for nearly 3 weeks can make anyone go crazy). My mom watched little Haylee and Josh and I went to dinner at Rubio's and then went to see a movie.

Saturday night we took Haylee to her 1st Coyotes game. She wasn't as into it as she is the Suns game but I think Hannah being there made a difference because she wanted to play around more instead of watching the game. We got a smokin' deal while we were there though. We signed Haylee up for the Kid's Club for $10 and got 4 free ticket vouchers to go see 2 more games. Also, she got a Coyotes bear, hat, back pack, free kids meal & ice cream coupons, and lots more. So the next 2 Thursday's we'll be headed back to Glendale for some Hockey!

Sunday, I somehow threw my back out-that will teach me to do house work! I was in so much pain and couldn't move all Sunday night. My Mom (the hero) brought me some Vicodin so that has helped a lot. She also stayed home with me yesterday because I can't lift Haylee or do pretty much anything. Today, Josh stayed home to help and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. What a scary experience and very painful too. What hurt the most is not being able to pick up my little girl.

Josh and I have decided to postpone taking Femara just a couple months to see if I can get pregnant on my own. I will probably start it after we get back from Hawaii. I'm getting so excited for Hawaii now that we are booking activities. So far on the agenda- swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling with the turtles/fish in Molokini, a luau, and possibly Josh and I will take a helicopter ride for our Anniversary. Those are just the things we need to book in advance, my mom and I have several other activities in the works.

One last thing, I wanted everyone to know about little
Stellan. He is in the PICU having the same heart problems he had in-utero that led the doctors to believe he wouldn't survive. He was born completely healthy without a sign of any heart problems. Now, out of the blue, it's back and little Stellan is experiencing an enlarged heart because his heart is beating way too fast and the doctors have been unable to calm it down. Please pray for him and his family-they are such wonderful people who have a lot of faith and are witnesses that the power of prayer certainly works.




0 comments: