Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Sick Babes

This past week has been a bit crazy. Between my appointment Wednesday (where I was a nervous wreck) and Josh and Haylee both being sick, I haven't had a break. Haylee being sick is a bitter sweet time. I feel awful that she has an ear infection and doesn't feel well, but I love how cuddley and calm she is. She'll sit with me for hours watching movies and just cuddling-my favorite thing in the world. I hope she gets better soon but I love the bonding time we've had.

So it looks like I will be starting Femara on Monday which I'm a little nervous about. My friend left a comment on my last post saying her friend is pregnant with her 2nd set of twins and she took Femara both times. That would be my luck! HA

Off the subject a bit, we leave for Hawaii in less than 2 months and we are all excited. By this time I usually have all of our days tentatively planned out but I haven't started planning anything for Hawaii yet. I know for sure we will all be swimming with the dolphins at Sea Life Park but other than that, I have only a few things in mind and we'll be there for 2 weeks. Time to start swim suit shopping and getting things together. We get to celebrate Josh's 27th Birthday, our 6th Anniversary, and Mother's Day all on the beaches of Maui-can't wait!

I'm also excited that Kaysi and I will have our craft items featured at a local swap meet starting March 21st. We're signed up for 5 weeks and we hope to sell a bunch of our stuff-keep your fingers crossed.




0 comments: