Monday, June 16, 2014

Haylee is 7!


I just can't grasp the fact that I have a 7 year old. That makes me so sad. How did my beautiful little baby already turn SEVEN!!!
We had Haylee's family party on Saturday, her actually birthday. We ate pizza, opened presents, had cupcakes and all the cousins played together. It was the perfect day!

Haylee was overwhelmed with excitement at all the My Little Pony stuff she got. She had a hard time containing her excitement.

She also got some Lego Princess sets, craft stuff and a handmade blanket from Grandma Kayanne.

Then we sang to the birthday girl!
She had asked before hand that Sam would shove her face in the big cupcake so Sam and Kaysi both gave her a hand.
Because I had just taken it out of the fridge it didn't make too big of a mess. Next year I'll make sure the frosting is room temperature and she'll have it everywhere!
The kids loved jumping on the trampoline with the sprinklers; well everyone except Natalee.
For some reason she doesn't like sprinklers. She had fun smashing her face in a cupcake instead.
And little Dakota just liked talking to everyone and was being his cute self.
Happy Birthday sweet little Haylee. I can't believe it's been 7 years since you entered this world and made me a Mommy. You've changed so much throughout the years and you've grown into a beautiful little girl. You went from 6 lbs. 7 oz. to 41 lbs. And 19 3/4 inches long to 46 3/4 inches tall! We love you so much!

0 comments: