Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Celebration Weekend

This past weekend we celebrated 3 occasions. Thursday was our 10th Anniversary and Josh's 31st Birthday. Just coming off our cruise there was no reason to do anything extravagant but we wanted Josh to know how much we love him. We went to dinner at Outback and then went to San Tan Mall for a little bit. We got Josh a gift card to Chipotle and some of his favorite things...jerky, sunflower seeds etc. Instead of a cake, we got him a giant cookie.

Sunday of course was Mother's Day. Dustin came over Saturday and we all went to Serrano's for dinner. Serrano's gave all Mommy's 1/2 off their dinner. Then we came back and watched River Wild while the girls played. Sunday the girls treated me to breakfast in bed with baby donuts and McDonald's sweet tea. I sure love those girls! Josh let the girls picked out what they wanted to get me (with a little guidance) and I loved everything I got. Haylee got me Potato Skins, peach rings, Scentsy cubes, a shopping list note pad and 2 little gifts she made at school.

 
Natalee picked out ice cream cones, Jelly Belly's, Scentsy cubes and sticky note pads.
And Josh got me a new a new swimsuit top, a gift card for a pedicure and a Groupon to get a 16 x 20 collage print.
I am so blessed! I am so thankful I have 2 healthy, beautiful little girls. I love them so much.
And apparently I forgot my camera the rest of the weekend because I don't have any other pictures :(
 
This time of year is so crazy with all the holidays, birthdays and other occasions. I wish they were more spread out. Up next is Haylee's Graduation, girls weekend in California, my birthday and Haylee's birthday. The fun never stops!

 



0 comments: