Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Wrap Up

On Sunday (the night before Christmas Eve) we attended a Christmas Eve service at Mission and it was beautifully done. I think my favorite part was the candlelight service. That and being surrounded by family singing Christmas songs. Have I mentioned how much I love our church?

We started a new tradition this year. We did something fun (and Christmas related) every day almost every day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. This was the game plan-
1- Game Night
2- Celebration of Christmas at Phoenix First Assembly
3- Breakfast with Santa at Legacy
4- Make Candy with Candy Molds
5- Write a Letter to Santa
6- Make Santa Picture Ornaments
7- Make Christmas Cards with Grandma
8- Make Cookies with Mommy Just did this tonight!
9- Go Looking at Christmas Lights
10- Make a Gingerbread House Attempted this tonight too!
11- Craft
12- Open Christmas Eve Present
Sickness took over our house so we weren't able to do everything we planned but we got to most of it eventually.
And before I forget, my sweet friend in Iowa, Lance, took Christmas decor I sent him to my Dad's grave for me again this year. I appreciate it more than you know Lance!!!

0 comments: