Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Up in the Mountains

We had a wonderful day up in the mountains on Saturday.

As we celebrated my Dad's 59th Birthday we thought of all the beautiful memories he left with us.
We continued on with traditions that started when we were kids.

Feeding the chipmunks Chips Ahoy.
Shooting Dad's pellet gun.
Playing basketball using the KFC bucket .
And shooting the big, loud guns!
We played with baby horny toads,
ate Paydays,
went for walks,
picked flowers and found pine cones!
 It was a nice, relaxing day.
And a perfect day for lots of pictures!
As we were heading out we saw a ton of deer!



And we were reminded why day trips are the best trips!
This beautiful sunset made me think about how much I miss my Dad. I know he's in a better place but I sure wish he was here.

0 comments: