Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday Ramblings

I finally finished my blog book. All 254 pages. From 2010. I'm glad I procrastinated on it because Blurb sent me a coupon good for 25% off and it saved me $18.50. Now I need to start 2011 which I should zip through on my new laptop.

Natalee has been a mess this week. Her poor teeth are just driving her nuts. That and she's had 2 busted lips this week. She had to learn the hard way not to walk infront of a swing at the playground :( Good thing she is one tough cookie.

I took the girls to our first Summer Movie Fun yesterday. It was Happy Feet 2 and I just think that movie is kinda boring and doesn't really keep kids' attention. Natalee did ok. She was in her stroller most of the time and then on my lap for awhile until the kid infront of us started walking all around and down the walkway etc. Then Natalee decided she wanted to walk around too. Luckily she stayed right infront of us and never left the aisle. I didn't realize they have 5 theatres reserved for SMF; I've never seen so many kids in my life! I'm looking forward to Horton Hears a Who next week and hopefully Natalee will hold still a little longer.
Haylee loves being my big helper. When Natalee wakes up from her nap Haylee will go upstairs and climb in her crib to talk to her until I finish what I'm doing. I love how they both can get in the crib, but neither can get out.
I thought when summer started we'd be stuck at home bored all day because it's too hot to leave the house. Boy was I wrong. June is by far the busiest month we've had. Monday and Friday Haylee has Craft Club. Wednesday is our Summer Movie Fun. Thursday is Kids Club at the mall and then the last 2 weeks of June the girls have swimming lessons Monday-Thursday. Throw in a couple birthday parties, a photography workshop, a dentist appointment for Haylee, breakfast with Aunt Roxie, Prowl & Play at the Zoo, the Circus and Rapunzel at Hale Theatre. And don't forget Father's Day, My Birthday and Haylee's 5th Birthday! Busy busy month for us!
It is definitely heating up around here. Today there is an Excessive Heat Warning with temperatures at 108 degrees. So not ready for this heat!! Apparently Natalee is. She'll just run around in the nude to stay cool!

1 comments:

Beka said...

jealous you got a coupon from blurb- can you tell them to send me one too:)?

happy feet 2 was totally lame

its funny, Owen can always get out of his crib but cant climb in:)

i forgot about thurs kids club, but i think i'll add it to my weekly list of fun indoor activities....if i'm not too lazy... thanks for the reminder:)!!