Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Natalee

At 9:10am on April 26th 2010, Natalee Ann entered the world.

And today she turned TWO!
It is just amazing how much she has changed from just her last birthday.
Today was spent spoiling my little girl. After dropping Haylee off at school we went to Dunkin Donuts for "baby donuts".
After that we went outside (since the weather was absolutely beautiful) and played with bubbles. When Josh got home from work we let her open 2 of her presents. She got a Thomas the Train set with a light up/talking Thomas and 2 other trains and she got a Jewel (from Rio) Angry Bird. Natalee LOVES Rio. It is her favorite movie and she watches it at least once a day.
The Jewel Angry Bird was the only Rio thing I could find at the store. I did just order her figurines off Ebay but I haven't gotten those yet. She will go nuts when she sees those.

We went to Serranos for dinner and Natalee proudly wore the Sombrero and ate her fried ice cream. And unlike Haylee, she didn't cry when we sang Happy Birthday.
I can't wait for her Minnie Mouse Party on Saturday!

Natalee I love you more than anything in the world. You are such a beautiful, funny, sweet little girl. Although you can definitely be a stinker, I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world. Happy 2nd Birthday Sweetie!

0 comments: