Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random Facts

I hate onions. I never cook with them. If a recipe calls for onions, I skip that ingredient. But, I like Burger King onion rings.

My toenails are always painted. Not always perfect, but always painted.

Haylee loves to eat cereal without milk. She would eat it breakfast, lunch and dinner if I let her.

Josh snores.....really loud. Sometimes I can hear him from downstairs.

Haylee has been to Disneyland 3 times. This year will make 4. I grew up going to Disneyland often and never get sick of it.

Jackson has a "baby" he sucks on like a pacifier until he falls asleep. Is current babies are a monkey and a frog.

Natalee only drinks plain milk or water. Occasionally she has V8 juice, but rarely.

Haylee's favorite drink is chocolate milk. She also drinks juice and water, but we never give the kids soda.

Haylee sleeps about 11 hours at night. She doesn't take a nap, hasn't for over a year.

Natalee sleeps about 11 1/2- 12 hours. She takes 1 nap a day, usually 2-3 hours.

And that's about all the random facts I can come up with. I am at a loss for blog topics these days. We've been spending time at the park and celebrated 2 birthdays this past weekend and that is about it. I did complete my blog makeover which I think turned out nice. I love that picture of my girls. It is so hard to get a picture of both of them and I think it turned out perfect.

We leave for Vegas very soon. I booked the hotel last night. Yippee for a vacation!

0 comments: