Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sweet Haylee


My sweet little Haylee girl is almost finished with her first semester of preschool. She loves it and I think she'd rather go everyday instead of twice a week. She loves to show me the new letter she learned and tell me all about her day. She has the sweetest teacher and I can only pray the rest of her teachers are half as nice!


Haylee has been fighting a cold off and on now for 6 weeks. That is very unlike her. She hasn't run a fever so I don't know what the deal is, I just wish she felt better. Most days you'd never be able to tell she is sick except you can hear she's stuffy. I bought her 3 different types of vitamins (that are all safe to take together) so I'm hoping that helps boost her immune system and she feels better once and for all.


Winter time is difficult for Haylee's wardrobe. Have I mentioned how skinny she is? If I find her bottoms that fit her waist, they are too short. If they are long enough they fall off of her. She doesn't like to wear jeans, only "comfy" pants. And if we're at home she always has her long sleeve pj's on. She is so silly.


She is such a big helper and I love it. She helped me decorate the tree this year and she's always willing to help when needed. That's what I love about her. I also love that she's at an age where I can take her with me wherever I need to go because I know she'll behave. She has been my boutique buddy this year and I have enjoyed taking her with me. I don't have to worry about her breaking anything fragile or throwing a temper tantrum because I tell her no. Now Natalee is a different story although she hasn't started the temper tantrums yet! It was funny, we went with my Mom to Joann's because she needed fabric and she was taking forever. Haylee told her "we've been here 10 hours because you've been farting around" I laughed so hard.


I can't believe my little Haylee girl is 4 1/2, where has the time gone?! I love you little Princess!

0 comments: