Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Charlotte Update

I have about 9 post topics in the queue just waiting to be typed up and posted. I am so far behind. I'll start with this easy short one!

Our sweet little Charlotte. So low maintenance and easy going.
Haylee loves to follow her as she walks all around the house. I'm surprised how fast she really walks, I thought turtles were suppose to be super slow! Haylee has to stay right behind her due to a little incident the other night. I was doing the dishes and I heard Haylee yell "give me back my turtle" as Natalee was running towards me laughing hysterical with the turtle in her hand getting shaken turtle syndrome. Poor Charlotte. I told Haylee she needs to wait till sister is asleep before she gets Charlotte out.

Charlotte is always so happy to get fresh grass but she climbs on top of it then walks around the cage leaving a trail after her. She is kinda a little troublemaker. She likes celery, lettuce and strawberries too but those are more of a treat.

And Charlotte doesn't know yet, but someone in my family is adopting her brother/sister in a few weeks so she will have a playmate!

On a side note, you can't tell whether these turtles are male or female till they are 5-6 years old, so in a few years Charlotte may become Charlie. Who knows!

0 comments: