Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with my family this year. We had a traditional dinner of ham, twice baked potatoes, sweet potatoe casserole, fried corn, pretzel salad, cherry salad, deviled eggs and rolls. My mom also made her infamous cheese ball and rum cake. Everything was delicious.

After dinner it was present time. In my family everyone buys for everyone, we open gifts one at a time and Jackson even gets a present.
Again Natalee really didn't care too much to open gifts. She did like her giraffe that Grandma got her though.
Haylee's favorite gifts were her dolphin and dolphin poster, squinkies and Clifford books.
I love Haylee's facial expressions!
Although I ddn't get a picture, Josh and I got the coolest gift ever from my Mom. We got several babysitting "coupons" good for a free night of babysitting and we even got one coupon for a weekend of babysitting!!!!
Natalee loved her gingerbread man book, her M&M pillow and her Minnie cup.
I loved when the girls opened a present from Grandma that they really liked and they ran over and gave her a hug.
After all the gifts were opened it was pj time!
And I have to add these pictures of Natalee with her cousins because I thought they were cute!

0 comments: