Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Catching up...again.

Last Thursday when I was taking Haylee to school it was so foggy.

I have never experienced anything like it. I felt claustrophobic because I couldn't see anyone or anything until it was right infront of me. Weird. That was Haylee's last day of school for the semester. She is doing so well. She has learned her letters and numbers and has come so far in just 4 months. Every morning she'll ask what date it is and I tell her and then she finds the correct number on the Christmas countdown. She is so smart.

Haylee is such a crack up. Yesterday she was looking at the Walmart ad and circling the things she likes- IPad 2, Christmas Wrap, Penguin Socks, Dolphin Tale DVD etc. I always laugh when I see an ad Haylee has looked at and I see all of her little circles. She even showed Natalee the M&M's that were on sale and circled those for her. Then when I was wrapping, Haylee decided to wrap too. She wrapped several of her toys and put tags on them that say "To Haylee From Haylee" and used about a whole roll of tape. Then she put one of the presents under the tree! She always has me laughing.
Natalee continues to be a little monkey. Recently she climbed the latter and was sitting on the top bunk in Haylee's room. Needless to say the latter was removed real quick. In the morning when she wakes up I hear "Mama!!!" and then I hear her calling for her "bebe". She sounds so cute when she says "bebe" (her binkie) and she is always saying "thank you." Everytime I give her something and even when she gives me something she always says "thank you." She is quite the polite little girl....and ornery as ever!
On Saturday I picked up Charlotte's brother/sister. I've been turtle sitting till she goes to her new home this weekend. These little turtles are just so cute, but Charlotte doesn't play well with others. She tried biting her sibling.
Sunday Josh and I got to go out to celebrate our 10 year Anniversary, of dating that is. We met on December 9th 2001 at Superstition Springs Mall in the theatre. He was going with his friend and I was going with mine (our friends were dating). We have been together ever since! Josh is a wonderful husband and father. I love him so much and I am so thankful for him. He's a hard worker and he is so patient with me and the girls. He's the best! We went to Outback and then to see "Jack and Jill". The previews looked hilarious but the movie was kinda dumb. Oh well, we enjoyed our time out. Thanks Mom for watching our girlies!

0 comments: