Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baking Day

I hate baking! I must have said that 20 times on Saturday. Maybe it was because I was on edge waiting for Natalee to grab something off the counter or maybe I didn't inherit the love of baking from my Mom.
We had fun though and I love the results. I'm sure by the new year I will have gained a few pounds.
Even though she wasn't feeling well, Haylee was happy to be our taste tester.
Natalee was in the middle of the chaos most of the time except for when she took an awesome 3 hour nap!

The menu this year included-


Man's Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies
Magic Cookie Bars
Lemon Bars
Bark
Fudge- Chocolate & Peanut Butter
Cookie Balls- Oreo & Nutter Butter


I swear the peanut butter cookies were never ending. Who's idea was it to double that recipe!

0 comments: