Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Vacation Ramblings

We're having a fun time!

Monday we went to Sea World. Awesome weather, great shows, the girls got Shamu stuffed animals.

Tuesday we went to the San Diego Zoo. Natalee had a meltdown on the tour bus.

Today we spent 3 hours at a mall next to the Kia dealership because we thought we were having a problem with a belt since our car has been squealing. They didn't find anything yet it took them 3 hours to tell us that. Anyway, came back to the hotel for jacuzzi time and nap. Just finished dinner at the Corvette Diner with Nancy and Ted.

Tomorrow we go to the San Diego Safari Park and then Friday we are headed back to Sea World.

My legs are hurting from the intense walking at the zoo.

No sun burn....yet.

Feel totally out of the loop with things going on in the world. I'm barely online and when I do get on, I wish I hadn't. Being on Facebook makes me realize how stupid some people are.

Annoying guys talk outside our hotel door till after midnight. Super rude!

Sleeping is going pretty good after a rough 1st night.

We are making memories and loving life.

0 comments: