Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Ramblings

WooHoo it's Friday!!!

Time to started getting things together since we leave in less than 48 hours.

I am feeling about 94% better, Haylee still sounds congested but no other symptoms and she is back to her normal self. Natalee has had a runny nose off and on and also drooling which leads me to believe her problem is just teething.

I am tired today. I have been lucky to be able to take a nap everyday this week except for today and I really need one. But Natalee thought she only needed a hour one so.......

We haven't left the house much this week, just been trying to get everyone better. We did go to the mall Wednesday night for a little bit to let the girls play and then Natalee and I went to Walmart yesterday while Haylee was at school.

My Mom sent me a package from Hawaii.....with her dirty laundry. She is having a blast and is sad to leave tomorrow. I would be too. We will see her briefly before we leave for our vacation. She is taking care of Jackson for us while we are gone. I'm sure he is super excited!

Haylee has been taking care of my mom's cats while she is gone. She paid Haylee $10 and Haylee wanted to buy the "Winter" dolphin from Dolphin Tale. Well, with shipping it was $14.50 so she called my mom and said "I need more money!" lol. She says the funniest things.

Well it's about time for Josh to get home from work and we are heading to Kohl's for some winter clothes since it's actually cool in San Diego. Door Busters + $10/$30 + 30% off = Happy Shelley...as long as they have what I'm going after.

Adios Blog.

0 comments: