Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Ramblings

And it's Friday......this week was boring.

Natalee is irritable from teething. She has 15 teeth and the 16th one should be popping through any minute.

Haylee loves the Color Rio App on Josh's Ipad. She knows how to work that thing better than me. While I get work done and Natalee sleeps, she colors all the different Rio characters and then plays Angry Birds. Educational huh? Oops.

Josh won both games of softball last night. He said they are undefeated.

I have been busy working on "things" for a bridal shower this weekend. My mom was so nice to give me a 1 week notice to get everything done. Oh, I have added "graphic designer" to my list of jobs this week.

Natalee got her Zoobles in the mail yesterday. She loves those little toys. We had one she always played with so I ordered her some more from ebay. They are really cute.

I organized/cleaned Haylee's room yesterday. I organized her book shelf, got rid of a bag of stuffed animals from her toy bin and organized her closet. Now I feel accomplished!

Josh has gotten 4 Dish/Directv sales this week and hired a sales guy. Baby steps. One day I hope he can do this full time. Have I mentioned we BOTH hate Brewer?!

I've been grumpy this week. This is the 2nd week in a row of crappy grocery ads which means I have nothing to shop for and that makes me crabby.

Life is grand at the moment because I'm listening to the thunder and it's starting to sprinkle. Now if it would just cool off 30 degrees I'd be super happy. I am just praying it cools down soon so me and the girls can spend time outside. We have been stuck inside way too long. We are stir crazy.

I started working on my 2010 blog book again. My computer is just so frickin slow when I use the Blurb program and it takes forever! The results are priceless though so it's worth every minute of frustration.

I'm addicted to Moreno's. It's a little restaurant next to Fry's and it is so yummy. I love the chicken burro grande and the bean dip. I could eat there every night.

I added a countdown to my blog so I could see how many days till we leave the hot heat and get to enjoy a whole week in San Diego. Just me, Josh and the girls. Eating breakfast with Shamu, seeing panda bears and playing at the beach. I'm so excited! Only 43 days!!!!

I guess it's time to get this weekend started!!!! Aside from the bridal shower Sunday we really don't have any plans. We were gonna attempt taking Natalee to her 1st movie but we'll see.

0 comments: