Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fun Weekend Ahead

Haylee is spending the day with Hannah & Grandma. They went to lunch at Chili's and are going to see Cars 2. Haylee is so excited to go on this "date" with Grandma and asked Grandma if she would buy her a "squishy thing" after their "date". She cracks me up.


As soon as Natalee wakes up we are taking her out for some 1-on-1 time. We are so excited because we rarely have 1-on-1 time with each girl. As we were trying to figure out where to go and what Natalee would enjoy the most, we came up with the conclusion to take her to a buffet! Poor little Natalee, she's our little porkchop and she loves to eat. I was only half joking when I suggested it. We are going to take her to play at the mall and may even attempt taking her to her first movie, we'll see.

Tomorrow morning Grandma is gonna switch kids and keep Natalee so we can have 1-on-1 time with Haylee girl. We have been wanting to take her to see Smurfs and we're going to Olive Garden for the never ending pasta bowl.

I am so excited about this weekend. I love my sweet little girls. Life is good :)

0 comments: