Monday, July 11, 2011

No Weekly Deals, Just a Wonderful Weekend

Since stocking up on soda at Fry's last Tuesday, I have not done ANY grocery shopping! Surprising I know. I am however going today to get a few things and then I'm saving my energy for the new Mega starting Wednesday. This is the 3rd Mega in a row and looks like the best one so far so I'm excited! It's the little things :)

I did have a wonderful weekend though. On Saturday, Josh and I had a much needed date night. It's been 5 weeks and we've been patiently waiting for our babysitter to get back from vacation. We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and then went to see Horrible Bosses. Yummy food and funny movie!

On Sunday, my Mom and I had a little girls day out. We went to breakfast, did some shopping for an upcoming baby shower and went to see Monte Carlo. We love chick flicks!


And now, the start of a new week. Bachelorette tonight!!!!

0 comments: