Monday, July 25, 2011

My Weekly Deals 7/18-7/24


My trip last Monday resulted in some overage from Reach floss and Gillette shaving cream. I paid $4.19 for the 40 items below which is a 95% savings.
Oh, and the awesome benefit of using coupons? I got a long receipt which had 2 of the advertising coupons on the back for a FREE 12" 1 Topping Pizza! Woo Hoo for FREE pizza.

I have been rocking Walmart left and right this week. That is very rare. I think I've only scored big at Walmart 1 other time. I price matched the Bic Soleil razors from Albie's and scored 9 packages (2 different trips) which resulted in $9 overage. I also stocked up on Herbal Essence shampoo, conditioner and stylers because they were FREE at Walmart after coupons and price matching from Albie's. Here I thought paying .49 for the Herbal Essence last week was a good deal! And lastly, I stocked up on Advil that was FREE plus overage after coupons. This has just been a week of stockpiling for sure! With my overage I bought Haylee a poster frame for her Tangled poster, eggs and cinnamon apple straws, yummy!

Yesterdays trip to Fry's was a complete success. I love being able to get everything I go after and having a nice, easy trip! I finally got the rest of my FREE M&M's (definitely a necessity), FREE 3 Musketeers, FREE Huggies wipes (with my raincheck), FREE Sunny D, FREE floss, .17 Kleenex, .45 Pringles (can never have too many), $1.57 for a gallon of milk, .79 Brownie Crunch cereal and .49 Hormel chili. Along with a few other things. I paid $10.46 for 57 items and saved 86%.

I love building my stockpile. This past week I've done awesome stockpiling. Here are some of the things I bought quantities of...

24 Herbal Essence Products (6 Shampoo, 6 Conditioner and 12 Stylers)
21 Pringles
18 Advil 10 ct. On-The-Go Tubes
18 M&M's
11 Sunny D
11 Twizzlers
9 Shaving Cream
9 Minute Maid Frozen Treats
9 Bic Soleil 4 pks
8 Huggies Wipes
6 Kleenex

Of course these were not purchased at 1 store or in 1 trip. And I am not keeping all of this for myself. I share with my family. In fact, my mom and my brother check with me before buying anything since I have a "mini Fry's" they say :)

You can check the matchups on Sheryl's site to see where I found the coupons to score these great deals. I advise you to visit her site once a day so you don't miss out on awesome deals!

0 comments: