Tuesday, July 26, 2011

15

Today, my sweet Baby N is 15 months! I thought I just brought her home from the hospital! She is still my little pork chop but now she is running around, getting into things, has tons of hair and a mouth full of teeth.

Oh and she talks often, usually words I don't understand yet. She says mama, dada, bubba, uh oh, juice and few others. She is our little nut! I do find myself saying "Natalee Ann!" all the time if that's any indication as to what a little trouble maker she is!

Also today marks just 15 days till Haylee starts preschool!
We were working on writing her name today, and I guess I should have taught her a long time ago because she did it like a pro.
(The 1st time she wrote her name all by herself)

Now she doesn't even look at my "guide" she just writes it out all by herself. I am so very proud of her! I guess I need to remember to never under estimate Haylee. She is one smart little girl.
(Ariel)

0 comments: