Monday, July 18, 2011

My Weekly Deals 7/11-7/17


Target has been the place to be this week. I'll start with my trip last Thursday. I went to pick up 2 of the .50 pillows (after coupon) and I brought the new coupons Target released that morning to see if I could find any deals. Well, I definitely did! I used the $2/1 coupons to get each girl a pair of pants for $2 each, I used the $3/1 coupons to get me 2 pairs of jeans for $1.98 each and I used the $2/1 coupons to get graphic tees for .48 each. What a smokin' deal. I even went back again that night after printing out more coupons to get each of my nieces a pair of pants and a shirt.

Then, I ran in Target Friday to pick up my FREE Papermate pens and FREE Sharpies and I saw a clearance section marked 75% off with all sorts of summer stuff. Most of it was flying off the shelves but I picked up some awesome freezable water bottles ($1.24) and a drink dispenser ($1.49). After that, I was hooked. I went to my Target in QC to find the shelves completely stocked but only 50% off. I decided I would try 1 more Target which was wiped out so I went home. I thought about it all that night and decided I would go back to my store first thing Saturday morning. It must have been freaper intuition, because when I got there they had just marked everything down to 70% off. I was in heaven! Talk about luck, 70% off and fully stocked shelves!!!!!


This is a run down on what I got-

(5) 17 gallon tubs (for toys etc.) $1.79 ea.
(2) 32 oz. Freezable water bottles $1.79 ea.
(5) Divided lunch containers w/ utensils .89 ea.
(3) Beverage dispensers $1.79 ea.
(2) 4 pk tumblers .59 ea.
(3) Glad freezer/storage bags .89 ea.
(1) Glad storage containers .89
(2) Plastic cutlery .89 ea.
(2) Plastic (disposable) cups .89 ea.
(6) Big, strong paper plates .89 ea.
(2) Smaller, strong paper plates .89 ea.
(3) Beach chairs $2.99 ea.
(1) Playground ball $1.49

I am sharing my goods with my mom, sister and brother. I was so excited to hit the jackpot!!!!

I have only been to Fry's 3 times this past week, and 2 of those times were yesterday. My trip last Monday resulted in a 99% savings. I just went after a couple things and then decided to throw in some of the freebies I had coupons for.

I got 31 items and paid .91. I did use a $5 RR also.

(2) Shredded cheese
(4) Danimals smoothies
(3) Twizzlers
(4) 1/2 gal. milk
(6) 3 musketeers
(3) Yogurts
(3) Minute Maid frozen novelties
(6) Gillette shaving creams

Yesterdays trips I stocked up on Herbal Essences shampoo, conditioner and stylers for .49 ea. I also got lunchables for .25 each, .66 Twizzlers, .69 cream cheese, .47 Pringles, .49 Pop Secret, .99 Sunny D, .25 crayons and FREE M&M's along with some ingredients for dinners this week. Oh, and cherries for Josh for lunch which were $1.29 lb.

You can check the matchups on Sheryl's site to see where I found the coupons to score these great deals. I advise you to visit her site once a day so you don't miss out on awesome deals!

0 comments: