Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Catching Up

I missed my rambling post Friday so today I'm playing catch up. This is our past week-

On Wednesday we met Daddy for lunch at Barro's. The girls were excited to see Daddy walk in when he was suppose to be at work. That night we went to Target where Haylee enjoyed her Icee and Natalee enjoyed riding in the cart "her" way!


Thursday,  my niece and her friend came over and we walked the neighborhood putting flyers on every door to advertise for Josh's company, EDS.

Haylee stayed the night at my mom's on Friday so Josh, Natalee and I went to dinner at Outback. I think this was definitely the best dinner I have ever had! Salad, sweet potato with honey butter and brown sugar, teriyaki steak and the best wallaby darned! I was in heaven. Our server was wonderful too!

Saturday I went to my friend Jessica's baby shower. She is having a little girl and is the cutest pregnant person ever! If anyone has a perfect life it would be Jessica. She went through college, was excepted into nursing school, got married, is working in the NICU and now she is having a sweet baby girl! I'm so proud of her. Our mom's have been friends for probably 25 years but my earliest memory of Jessica was when we were in 1st grade together. I have a ton of memories of the times we went camping, to sunsplash, Sedona and all the fun times we had. It seems like we were always together.
(Photo by Lauren Collins)


On Sunday, Josh and I took the girls swimming at AJ Pool. Me and Haylee girl use to go there often but since having Natalee we haven't been there at all. I don't really wanna hold both girls in the pool by myself and they don't allow floaties so, I just haven't taken them. But we went Sunday and had a lot of fun. That evening, Josh and Haylee went to see Zookeeper and Natalee and I went to dinner at Olive Garden with my mom. Haylee said the movie was funny and the animals talk :)

Natalee is still our adventurous, daring, crazy child! She's constantly standing on boxes, scooters, toys etc. trying to get into something. When we're upstairs she unplugs all the monitors and bases, gets into the mini fridge in our room, un-rolls the toilet paper and plays in the toilet if the lid is left open. Downstairs she opens the garage door and tries to escape, sticks half her body out the dog door, gets in the storage area under the stairs and knocks over the 12 packs of soda and stands on toys to touch the tv or reach stuff on higher shelves. You name it, she does it. She's a little trouble maker!

I don't remember Haylee getting into hardly anything as a child. She does talk non-stop but she usually doesn't get into things she knows she's not suppose to. Haylee likes to watch movies, color, play figurines and has one crazy imagination! She pretends to be a doctor, Clifford, every Disney Princess out there and several other things. She is hilarious. She still sneaks in my bed during the middle of the night sometimes but I love cuddling with her.

Both girls are still sleeping in past 8am most mornings. I have tried only giving Natalee one nap a day but she'll only take a small (1 hour 20 min.) nap so it is hard to make it through the day. Maybe she does need 2 naps still. Haylee hasn't taken a nap for awhile now. She'll lay down with me if I wanna nap, but other than that she is fine without one.

Bubba is still Bubba. Loved by all and harassed by many Natalee!

1 comments:

Beka said...

i think thats funny you have a mini-fridge in your room:)

you are so good at updating- sounds like a busy busy house & lots of fun things going on!!