Monday, July 4, 2011

My Weekly Deals 6/27-7/3 & June Savings


In the past 8 days, I have been to Fry's 6 times. Addicted? Maybe. I'm loving the soda deal!

These are my favorite deals from this past week!

The only store I went to this week besides Fry's is Safeway. I went there for FREE Sunny D and .99 Magnum bars!

At Fry's I was still stalking up on Keebler cookies (.18 each), Keebler crackers (.49 ea.), FREE Goldfish and V8 Fusion (3 for $1.98) until that sale ended Tuesday. Then, since the new sale started Wednesday I've gotten 10-12 pks of Coke & Dr. Pepper for $9, .99 Sara Lee pies, FREE Ritz on-the-go, FREE Tic Tacs, FREE Tombstone pizzas, FREE Hefty One Zip bags, FREE Rotel, .53 for a gallon of milk, FREE Kool-Aid Canisters, FREE Nutterbutters, FREE Haribo gummy bears, FREE 3 Muskateers, .19 Banquet meals, .50 Kraft marshmallows, .77 Strawberries and .77 lb. for peaches. And, I have 2 more transactions to do tomorrow for more soda. I'm stockpiling Josh with 20-12 pks and I told him it will have to last till next July. I really never buy soda unless it's a smokin' deal like this. I can't pass up .80 for a 12 pack of Coke!

You can check the matchups on Sheryl's site to see where I found the coupons to score these great deals. I advise you to visit her site once a day so you don't miss out on awesome deals!

My totals for June are in. The following numbers include anytime I shopped at Fry's, Safeway, Albertson's, Bashas, CVS, Target and Walgreens when I used coupons along with their advertised deals.

Total Out of  Pocket= $182.70
Total Coupon Savings=  $275.52
Total Savings (Coupons, Bonus Coupons & Store Savings)= $700.27

Totals so far this year-

Total Out of Pocket= $902.28
Total Coupon Savings= $1963.44
Total Savings (Coupons, Bonus Coupons & Store Savings)= $4853.90

0 comments: