Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Thanks to my dear friend in Iowa, my Dad had beautiful flowers at his grave for Father's Day. I am so thankful for Lance and for everything he does for me. If my Dad was placed here it would be so much easier.
Me, Dustin and the girls released balloons for Dad last night.
We got him 3 balloons and we watched them until we couldn't see them anymore. I'm sure my Dad grabbed them :)


Josh had a relaxing Father's Day with his little girls.
We got home from our staycation and we all layed down for a 3 hour nap! The girls gave Josh a collage picture and a card and then Haylee picked him out some balloons and flowers (because Daddy loves flowers she says).
That evening we took Josh and Dustin to Outback for Father's Day.
Josh and his mini me!

What better way to celebrate Father's Day than with a terriyaki steak and a wallaby darned!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE 2 MOST WONDERFUL DAD'S I KNOW!

0 comments: