Monday, May 30, 2011

My Weekly Deals 5/23-5/30 + May Savings


Just when I thought I've seen it all.....I got a new diaper bag for $2.98 (regularly $24.99) from Babies R Us! Sheryl posted Friday that there was a $10 off coupon for diaper bags and that the clearance diaper bags were included! I picked up 2 of these diaper bags (only ones available at my BRU) and paid $6.50 total!

Fry's has a few good deals this week. I was so excited to get Santa Cruz lemonade for .25 a bottle, too bad it tastes like poo. I also picked up Wheat Thin Stix for .67, Milano Melts for .67, mustard for .49, another $1.88 watermelon, 4-12pks of Coke for $7.88, FREE Oscar Mayer hot dogs, FREE Aquafresh toothbrushes for the girls and I finally used my rain check to get FREE Nivea lotion. I'm finding my Fry's to have less and less thanks to "extreme couponers" but I think I found a great Fry's that is really stocked!

At Safeway I just got my FREE Jack Daniels BBQ sauce. Some for me and some for my brother. It's his favorite.

At Wal-Mart I picked up Pull-Up wipes for .64 (and they are Princess ones!), FREE Nexcare bandaids, FREE Cottonelle wipes, $1 White Cloud tp and a FREE tank top for my Mom. There are coupons in the All You magazine for $5 off a Just My Size item and they have tank tops for $5. Hooray for FREE clothes!

Walgreens was suppose to have a few good deals this week but everytime I went to get an item there was a sign saying "sorry for the inconvenience, we failed to order enough product that we put in our ad because we're idiots....." but I was excited to get 6 bags of Oxy Clean tabs for .50 each and just in time since my rain check expires today!

I also did a little shopping that wasn't so freap but I still used coupons and got great deals. Target had flip flops for baby N for $5 and flip flops for Haylee for $2.50 so I bought them each 2 pairs for summer. I also went to Kohls and got 2 shirts, a cute summer dress and a pair of capris for me. After merchandise credit and part of a gift card, I paid nothing out of pocket and I even got $10 in Kohl's cash! Yippee.

You can check the matchups on Sheryl's site to see where I found the coupons to score these great deals. I advise you to visit her site once a day so you don't miss out on awesome deals!

My totals for May are in. The following numbers include anytime I shopped at Fry's, Safeway, Albertson's, Bashas, CVS, Target and Walgreens when I used coupons along with their advertised deals.

Total Out of Pocket= $135.23
Total Coupon Savings= 241.75
Total Savings (Coupons, Bonus Coupons & Store Savings)= $661.53

Totals so far this year-

Total Out of Pocket= $719.58
Total Coupon Savings= $1687.92
Total Savings (Coupons, Bonus Coupons & Store Savings)= $4153.63

0 comments: