Friday, May 13, 2011

30 is just around the corner

Blogger is having some issues. Twice this week my posts were hidden back in a draft mode and then I just noticed this post I did yesterday completely vanished. So I'll try to remember what I wrote.

On Monday Josh turned 29. That's too close to 30 if you ask me. When I was a kid 30 was old!

Monday was also one of the worst days I've had in awhile. It started out with Haylee waking me up at 7:30 screaming and demanding I get her chocolate milk right away. Just how I love being woken up. Then I decided to take the girls to run a couple errands which includes some surprises for Josh's birthday. Well we made it to Safeway for the juice that was on sale. Then as we headed to the Dollar Tree, Natalee began projectile vomiting all over herself. I had nothing in the car to clean it up and I'm not quite sure it was even cleanable (if that's a word). I raced home and put her in the tub, but not before I almost barfed myself. Luckily she went down for a nap and I attempted to clean up the car mess. I say attempted because after 20 minutes I finally got the car seat out of the car, but I couldn't get the stupid cover off. I decided to spray it all off with the hose and leave it for Josh to figure out.

When Josh got home from work me and Haylee went back out to finish where we left off. Went to the Dollar Tree for 3 balloons then went to Walmart for the rest of the stuff. First off, no flowers. Haylee was upset because Josh gave her money to pick out flowers for me for our anniversary (which was also Monday). I told her it was okay and she could get me some for my birthday. So we find Josh a card and a cheesecake and leave. When we get out to the car 1 of the balloons tried to escape out the window but I had tied them inside luckily. Well, the frickin balloon came off the string! By this time I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. All I was trying to do all day was make Josh's birthday special and everything that could go wrong did.

My mom was going to watch the girls for us that night so we could go to dinner but she got really sick so she couldn't. I picked up some dinner on the way home from Walmart and luckily the rest of the night went okay.

Happy Birthday Sweatheart! I hope you know how much me and the girls love you and how much you mean to us! I still owe you dinner and hurry up and pick out the printer you want so I can buy that for you for your birthday :)

0 comments: