Monday, April 18, 2011

My Weekly Deals 4/12-4/17

It's Monday! You know what that means?

I have been shopping like crazy this past week. And it's not just because I'm prepping for a birthday party. I have been loving the deals this past week.

For the first time I went over my weekly budget. I started this year making a budget and giving myself $50 cash a week for groceries, toiletries, diapers, formula etc. I have always had extra each week until this past weekend. Oops. I guess birthday party stuff for over 30 people is part of the reason, but the other part is that there were great stock up prices on a few things so I built my stockpile up.

I'll start with Fry's. The notable deals at Fry's this past week were....free Dole salad kits, free Snicker's eggs (think Easter!), Farmer John Bacon for .50 ea., 2 boxes of Trojan for $1.39 ea. (just trying to prevent baby #3 for now), free Bird's Eye veggies, free Green Giant veggies, free Suave deodorant, free Seventh Generation paper towels, free Lysol Nuetra Air, .25 Lysol wipes, a dozen eggs for .49, can veggies for .25 ea., and grapes for .74 lb. Oh, and 2 old, mean people behind me in line. Grrrr

Safeway had a few awesome deals as well this week. I got more fruit snacks (I tried to get the healthy, all fruit roll ups for Natalee this time) free, free Mentos gum, Marie Callendar meals for $1 ea. and Fruity/Cocoa Pebble treats for .49 ea.
CVS had a smokin' deal on paper towels. For some reason, my store had their brand, 12 roll packages for $1.49. They also had Scott brand paper towels for $2.49 after coupon. While I was there I picked up my .59 Shamrock milk and my free Antibacterial hand sanitizer which is very handy since Josh has strep.
Between Food City and Bashas I stocked up on sugar at $1.44 & $1.50 a bag. Very rarely do I see sugar on sale so I wanted to take advantage of that! While at Bashas I got ground chuck that was on sale for $1.99 lb. and free Shamrock chocolate milk singles for my Haylee girl.

On to Staples, I got a ream of paper for $4.99 + tax and then I turned around and submitted my Easy Rebate for $5.99. Yay for free paper.

Those were the most notable deals this week. I obviously bought a lot more than I listed but it'd take all day to list everything :) Most of the above deals are running through tomorrow. You can check the matchups on Sheryl's site to see where I found the coupons to score these great deals. I advise you to visit her site once a day so you don't miss out on awesome deals!

0 comments: