Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweetheart

What happened to my newborn Natalee? This 7 lb. 2 oz. little bundle of joy?

What happened to the little baby who fit in the palm of her Daddy's hand?
What happened to the little baby I put in my hospital gown that slept on my chest?
What happened to the little baby I wrapped up in a swaddle who slept next to me in her bassinet? The one I would wake up to feed in the middle of the night?
What happened to the little baby I carried around in a sling?
She's all grown up now! She walks around the house, gets into everything and likes to eat ice cream. This is her tonight eating chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for her birthday.

Poor little Natalee is fast asleep after a rough day. She is getting her bottom molars and mean Mommy scheduled her 1 year well visit today and she had to get 3 shots. (That's not really my fault. We won't have insurance for 3 months starting Sunday so I really couldn't wait).


Happy Birthday to my not so little ONE year old! I am forever grateful for the sweet little miracle that we welcomed into this world on April 26th, 2010.

0 comments: