Monday, March 14, 2011

My Weekly Deals 3/7-3/13



It's Monday which means I'm doing my new "My Weekly Deals" post. These are some of the deals I've gotten this past week that I thought were worth mentioning. For more info. on where to find the deals or coupons I used, visit The Centsable Shoppin and check out Sheryl's weekly matchups.

We will start with Safeway. They had their California Pizza Kitchen single serve pizza's on sale for $2.50. After coupons I picked up 6 for $3.50 OOP (out of pocket) and got back $7.50 in catalinas (money to spend in store on whatever I want). SW currently (thru Tues.) has their Marie Callendar pot pies for just .50 ea. after coupon so I stocked up and got 12 of those.

Target currently has their Goodlife Recipe cat food (wet) on clearance for .53 & .65. $1/1 coupons from the 3/6 inserts make them FREE + overage.

A few weeks ago we were lucky to receive $3/1 Gain product coupons in the inserts. I was finally able to use every last one of my coupons at Walmart to score 6 of those bad boys for either .26 ea. (for the 80ct.) or FREE + overage for the the 40 ct. Now I am stocked with fabric softener.

Albertson's finally had 1 good deal this week. I rarely shop there, but I went twice this week to stock up on cheap soda. They had their Shasta 12 pk for $1.88. With the help for some BOGO Free coupons, I got 8-12 packs at .94 each. Can't beat that!

Today brought a new ad for Walgreen's. They have their Right Guard deodorant BOGO Free, and we conveniently got BOGO Free coupons in the inserts this weekend meaning 2 Free. Definitely stocking up on these since these are Josh's favorite and usually pretty expensive. 12 purchased so far, 2 more to go. I did 3 separate transactions at 2 different stores and did not wipe out any shelves :) Also this week Walgreen's has their brand diapers BOGO Free at $8.99. After coupons you can get 2 jumbo packs for just $4.99. I've always used Huggies, but I think these diapers are great!

Lastly, my beloved Fry's. The past couple of weeks they had a instant win game. They'd put a featured item up for 2 minutes or so and you had to load it to your Fry's card before it was gone. During the past couple weeks I was able to get a FREE 30 ct. Charmin, FREE Tide, FREE Veggies, and FREE 2 liters. Gotta love the freebies. Yesterday, I was able to find some more Bounty paper towels for just .07 ea. after coupon and got my Clorox for .49 after stacking a store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon.  I also scored some FREE Yakisoba's, FREE Dial hand soap and FREE Franks Red Hot sauce with the new inserts we got this weekend.  This weekend had AWESOME inserts (5 Freebies so far). Hope you got some!

And starting this Wednesday, Fry's has a new MEGA Event starting which usually brings a lot of awesome deals. Aside from those deals, I will be stocking up on more Yakisoba, Dial, Free Cat Food and Franks Hot Sauce. Looking forward to this weeks new ads :)

0 comments: