Friday, February 11, 2011

Mother Jr

Haylee has been very protective of Natalee lately. She does so good at asking if Natalee can play with certain things, and taking things away from Natalee if she is playing with something she shouldn't be. I'm constantly seeing her take the little cap things off the door stoppers (whichever ones we still have in place) because she knows Natalee will put those in her mouth.


Yesterday I was cleaning our glass table with windex and Haylee said, "Mom, make sure you don't get that in Natalee's face." I told her I was very proud of her for always looking out for her sister and asking what she can play with and just protecting her. Haylee said, "can she play with that bib?" (because Natalee was standing by the table) and I told her she could, but I prefer she only play with things that are clean, and not dirty. Haylee then asked, "so can she play with clean underwear?" Nice.

Last week while Josh was working on the golf cart Haylee was outside nurturing this little plant she found. She was giving it a bath, wrapping it up in a blanket and letting it sit in the sun. She cracks me up. Too bad the next day was the record high of 44 degrees and that night was super freezing. Poor little plant bit the dust.

0 comments: