Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

I don't know what to say about 2011. This could be a very stressful year for our family. In less than 4 months Josh will no longer have a job with Pulte. I pray he will find another job soon (or at least before his last day with Pulte) and that the benefits and pay are comparable if not better than what he has now. I pray that no matter what, we will be able to pay our bills and that more than anything we just make it through whatever hard times we face. I know Josh is a hard worker and he would be a wonderful asset to any company.

I hope this new year will bring happiness and great health to our family. I pray we will be able to create a lot of memories together as a family and that we will all be safe and protected.

Welcome 2011, please be good to me.

0 comments: