Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant.


And now my baby is almost 4 months old.


It seems like so long ago. 


To think it took months of trying and then an infertility drug to get pregnant is crazy.

I'm enjoying each day with Natalee. I think the 2nd time around is so much better because I don't stress about every little thing. I've been through it all before and now I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy my sweet little girl who is definitely growing way too fast. After we had her I said "I'm done. 2 is enough" but now I'm not so sure. Natalee is such a good baby. Always happy and such a good sleeper. Now if I could just get Haylee to behave better everything would be perfect around here.

I feel so blessed to have 2 healthy, beautiful little girls.

0 comments: