Thursday, August 26, 2010

4 Months

Today Lil' Miss Natalee is 4 Months Old!

She weighs 15 lbs. 7 oz. (90%)
and is 24.75 inches (75%)


Things to remember-

*Wearing size 2 diapers.
*Wearing 3 month clothes.
*Sleeping great! She sleeps swaddled, in her crib for 10-11 hours at night. Nap times vary each day. She'll take at least one 2-3 hour nap (sometimes 2) and then the rest of her naps vary from 40-90 minutes. Still unpredictable! It still seems like she sleeps a lot to me. She is usually only awake 1 1/2-2 hours between naps. In the evening she'll usually last at least 2 hours before bed time. I rock her for a couple minutes but I put her to bed awake and sometimes she'll cry a little, but mostly she'll go right to sleep.
*She still does the hokey pokey at night. I go in there in the morning and she is always turned around, has her arms (and sometimes legs) out of her swaddle, and a huge smile on her face.
*Nurses great still, just wish I had more milk to give :( Usually after every feeding I still have to give her 4 oz of formula. My milk supply is seriously dwindling but anything is better than nothing I guess. I won't give up!
*She's a very happy baby. She smiles and "talks" a lot. I love when we have a conversation and she makes all sorts of sounds.


*She is ticklish. When we find her tickle spot she just belly laughs and it's so adorable.
*She usually only cries when she's hungry or tired.
*Has big, BLUE eyes! Yay, I don't know why, but I'm so happy that both girls have different colored eyes.
*Has lost a lot of the hair she was born with.
*She is lifting her head up great when I put her on her tummy. She has always had a lot of strength lifting her head and she has strong little legs too. She loves to stand.
*She loves to watch Haylee. She just wishes Haylee was a little more quiet and gentle with her. Haylee seems to be getting better.
*Loves to chew her hands.
*Got her ears pierced August 14th.
*Only cried for 30 seconds when she got her shots today!!!!! Yay!


Oh Natalee, I love you so much. You are such a happy, content little girl. I enjoy each and every day with you and I love to watch you change each day. Just please don't grow up too fast!

Speaking of growing up, Natalee ate rice cereal today! More on that to come :)

Here are Haylee & Natalee's 4 month comparison pictures. I don't think they look alike at all. Maybe it's because Haylee had so much hair.


0 comments: