Friday, July 16, 2010

Dave & Buster's

We went to Dave & Buster's for the first time last weekend. What a fun place. Haylee played a ton of different games.


Her favorite one is where you drop a coin in, it falls to another platform before being pushed off, which then makes a whole bunch of other coins fall and you win a lot of tickets! Josh likes to play basketball,


and I played this jump rope game but I think it was broke because I barely had to jump fast at all and it said I won and started spitting out tickets. I won like 400 tickets or something like that. This little girl next to me was jumping super fast and she lost, so I have no clue how I won.


Natalee enjoyed looking all around and staring at the dinosaur Daddy won her from the crane game.


The best part is I signed up under their rewards program so I won $10 in free play. We had a lot of fun and barely spent any money.

0 comments: