Friday, June 11, 2010

Crazy Life

It's amazing how life changes when you add another child in the mix. Things can get hectic and crazy real quick.

 

Seems like it's always nosier, and I feel like I never have enough time to do anything! Not to mention how difficult it is to get out of the house to go any where with 2 kids. The little things that use to matter, don't anymore. Like making sure Haylee's shoes match her outfit. Heck, I'm just happy to make it on time now days! Maybe it's not so much just having 2 kids as it is having a baby again. That requires hauling around a suitcase of essentials every time I leave the house. Oh, and attempting to nurse out in public, ya, not happening.

Haylee can be really sweet with her sister when she wants to be. And when she doesn't....well, she can be real mean.


You'd never guess Haylee told me the other day, "Mom, I don't like sister. I want her to go back in your belly."

Might be a crazy life.....but it's our new life!

0 comments: