Thursday, April 8, 2010

The countdown is on.....

I had my OB appointment yesterday and everything went very well. I have gained another 2 lbs. putting my total weight gain at 31 lbs. This needs to end! After measuring my belly and listening to the heart beat I asked how he works his inductions. I told him he induced me with Haylee and I loved it! He said he'll do it when I'm 39 weeks, then he looked at his calendar and said, "how about Sunday, April 25?" I told him that sounded good and he asked the receptionist to call the hospital and schedule it. I guess I'm in shock that it's already scheduled and that I'll be going in in 2 1/2 weeks to have our little girl! My nerves have been crazy since I left. I guess my biggest fear right now is going earlier on my own. I pray Natalee will stay nestled inside till the 25th and that everything will go as well as it did when I had Haylee. So the countdown is on.....Sunday, April 25th at 8pm is induction time!

0 comments: