Sunday, April 25, 2010

39 Weeks


*How far along: 39 weeks


*Total weight gain: 33 lbs. (I gained 33 lbs. total with Haylee too)


*Maternity clothes: The only thing comfortable is stretchy gauchos and maternity shirts.


*Sleep: I just toss and turn.


*Best moment this week: Last minute preparations, hearing the heart beat and knowing I'm dilated to 2 cm. (making progress!)


*Movement: She's had the hiccups a lot and she rolls around trying to get comfy. She makes my stomach look lopsided. =)


*Food cravings: Starburst, salad & cereal.


*Gender: A precious little girl.


*Labor Signs: Will start tonight but hopefully with a good epidural I won't feel a thing =)


*Belly Button in or out: It's out!!!!!


*What I miss: Just being comfortable.


*What I am looking forward to: Seeing our little girl!


*Milestones: I'm 39 weeks!!! Time to meet our little girl.





We spent our last few days as a family of 3 having fun! Thursday night we took Haylee to see Oceans. It didn't keep her attention as good as other movies, but she lasted the entire time. She loves animals, and her favorite was the sea lions, polar bears, and baby turtles. I know it's nature and all, but these movies are sad. Good thing Haylee didn't fully grasped why the big shamu came out of the water and swallowed the cute sea lion she was making a fuss over. Yikes! After the movie we went to Chick-Fil-A so Haylee could play in the play area a bit before heading home.


Yesterday we took Haylee to the library to "stock up" on books to read. I'm so glad she loves books. It keeps her attention for so long and she just loves to read. We also spent most of yesterday running last minute errands and getting things done. Josh and I went to dinner at Uncle Bears.


Today I'm trying to stay busy to keep my mind from wandering. The biggest problem I'm having right now is the thought of leaving Haylee tonight. I know she'll just be sleeping, and when she wakes up in the morning she'll come to see me, but I get emotional just thinking about it. I just want to cuddle her and never let go!


Please pray for us. Obviously this is a major change for our family and I'm very excited to welcome our little girl. I just keep praying for a smooth, uneventful labor and delivery and a healthy baby girl.

0 comments: