Sunday, April 18, 2010

38 Weeks

(Notice: No Braces!)

*How far along: 38 weeks

*Total weight gain/loss: Up 31 lbs. (I gained 33 lbs. total with Haylee

*Maternity clothes: The only thing comfortable is stretchy gauchos and maternity shirts.

*Sleep: I just toss and turn.

*Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat at the doctor and finding out I'm making progress (dilated to 1-2 cm).

*Movement: She's had the hiccups a lot and she rolls around trying to get comfy. She makes my stomach look lopsided. =)

*Food cravings: Starburst, salad & cereal.

*Gender: A precious little girl.

*Labor Signs: Had some contractions along with pressure Friday night. I thought the time had come but things settled down after a few hours.

*Belly Button in or out: It's out!!!!!

*What I miss: Just being comfortable.

*What I am looking forward to: Seeing our little girl in just a week

*Milestones: I'm 38 weeks!!! Only 1 week to go.

        38 Weeks With Haylee          38 Weeks With Natalee

2 comments:

Merida said...

You look like you are carrying Natalee way lower than Haylee..

Shelley said...

I know...feels that way for sure!