Sunday, January 10, 2010

24 weeks


How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes? All I wear now
Sleep: Am I suppose to be uncomfortable already?
Best moment this week: Spending time with Jim & Kris. They brought Natalee an adorable baby gift.
Movement: Mostly at night
Food cravings: Mexican food
Gender: Sweet little girl
Labor Signs: Nope...and hopefully not for awhile
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: Being able to carry Haylee comfortably.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery ready for Natalee.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't over-do it.
Milestones: I'm 6 months pregnant!


And just for fun, this is a picture of me when I was 24 weeks pregnant with Haylee (wearing the same shirt). I have gained about the same amount so far as I did with Haylee.







0 comments: