Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Papa Reggie

Aside from her big brown eyes and her red tinted hair, Haylee resembles and takes after my Dad a lot. I love it! I just wish he were here to see it all. Today while eating her cereal I noticed she ate every bite with her left hand (my Dad was left handed). I don't know why I noticed that today but she could have been doing this all along.

I also forgot to mention on yesterdays post about Haylee cracking us up in the waiting room at her doctor visit. There was a little baby (under a year old) toddling around. She was very interested in Haylee but her mom pulled her away. In her whiny sweet toddler voice Haylee said, "I want it!" I asked, "what?" And Haylee said, "a little sister." I don't know if she was reminding me or if she wanted to take that little baby home to be her little sister. Either way, we laughed.


And, finally, a sneak peek of Haylee coming to terms with her cupcake... 2 days after her Birthday! More cute pics to come...hopefully.






0 comments: