Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My little dolphin

Haylee and I met up with my Aunt Roxie (my Dad's sister) today for breakfast. We have a fun little restaurant we like to go to called Joe's Grill where we can eat outside under the grapefruit trees and Haylee can run around. I enjoy getting together with her and her family because I love that Haylee has relatives on my Dad's side that she can be close too and learn about her Papa Reggie through them. I'm so thankful we have kept in touch these past couple years and get together often.

Today was the first day Haylee used her new pool she got from Uncle Dustin for her birthday. Seems fitting since it was a cool hotter than heck 108 degrees today-yikes! She loved sitting in her new Mickey ring and swimming around like a dolphin. Josh couldn't even resist when Haylee said, "Dad c'mon."






0 comments: