Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun Weekend

We had such a wonderful weekend. It didn't seem to go by too fast either, we got alot done and had a lot of fun also. Saturday we spent some time outside in the morning since it was so nice out. Haylee and I helped Josh do some yard work. I absolutely loved the weather last week (which sadly ended Saturday afternoon) and we enjoyed lots of time outside as it was overcast, sometimes rainy, nice breeze, and cooler temps. Now the nice weather is gone and we won't see it again till November =(

On Memorial Day we got to spend time with both sides of the family and we had a lot of fun. We went to Steve's (Kaysi's boyfriend) house first and swam and ate yummy chicken cooked by Kayanne. From there, we went to Dustin's (my brother) house to swim and BBQ some more. I love this time of year! I love getting together with family and eating yummy food as we swim around and stay cool. After all, what else can you do when it's 115 degrees?

0 comments: