Thursday, April 30, 2009

Be More Specific

I mentioned to Haylee (within the last week) that maybe she should color a picture in her Mickey Mouse coloring book that we can hang on Jackson's dog door so he won't be so sad when we leave him for 2 weeks. Well, today I was in the office paying bills and I told her, "why don't you go color Jackson a picture for his dog door?" She came back a minute later showing me a blue crayon saying, "blue" and mumbling about coloring. Instead of sending her away to "finish" coloring, I had a feeling I should go check out the situation. She ran right to the dog door to show me how she colored Jackson a picture directly on the dog door. Maybe next time I'll be more specific.

After explaining what I meant in the first place, she then proceeded to color Jackson a picture for the dog door.

Yes, she's coloring with her left hand. She might just take after her Papa Reggie in more ways than one!

0 comments: