Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ring Around The Rosie..........

Nothing too exciting to report this last week. We actually stayed home this past weekend because Josh was at a side job all day Saturday and then Sunday it was cold and rainy. I think I needed to rest a bit since it seems we have a lot going on the rest of the month, oh, and I've caught a little cold. So, here are the highlights of our time at home the past week......

Last Thursday I had the honor of watching little Jake from next door. Hannah and Haylee love to play with him and he's such a nice, well-behaved kid. They were playing ring around the rosie and laughing hysterically.



We introduced Haylee to Filibertos. She seemed to like the rolled taco (which she thought was a chip) and of course, she loved to dip it in sour cream. She's still on the whole dip obsession.


Sunday, Kaysi and Zac came over so Kaysi and I could work on our Etsy store. Haylee absolutely loves to play with Zac and was enjoying rides on her quad with him. Note: she has her purse on her arm because lately she can't go anywhere without her purse!


Haylee has a new favorite. She loves to take a shower. I think it's hilarious to see her standing in the shower with the sprayer because she is so tiny. I just have to laugh. She'll stay in there all day and night if we let her.


So that's all for now. There will be a lot more excitng things to post very soon. No, I'm not pregnant yet but we're working on it!




2 comments:

Kaysi said...

I don't need to know that you're working on it..... ill just imagine that you become pregnant by immaculate conception LOL!!!

Beka said...

i love the pic of Haylee's messy face-- i dont think kids ever grow out of the dip obsession:) My boys love to dip their green beans, grapes, etc in ketchup!! What are you selling on etsy? Did you figure out the apron patterns?