Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love

For Valentine's Day, Josh & I got our little Valentine a puppy, some M & M's, and a balloon-all of her favorite things. She looked so adorable in her little pigtails- I absolutely love them!!


Since my Mom is the best and watched Haylee for us, Josh and I were able to have a wonderful afternoon/evening together. We went to dinner at Outback which is our favorite restaurant. It was so yummy and we got to splurge more than we usually do. After dinner, we went to see He's Just Not That Into You which was a cute movie. I'm so thankful I have a husband who will go see the chick flicks without complaining. For that, and many other reasons, is why he's one in a million.


When we got back from our little date, Hannah and Haylee exchanged Valentine gifts. Hannah got some yummy chocolates and Haylee got a book. I'm so glad they love each other and get along most of the time.





0 comments: