Sunday, January 18, 2009

Zoo, Mall, Chuck E Cheese, Oh My!

On Friday, a group of us went to the zoo. We had such a fun time and all of the kids liked playing together. Haylee especially liked riding in the wagon-her 1st time ever! (I know she doesn't look thrilled, but she had fun).








That night, Josh and I enjoyed a yummy dinner at Serrano's. A big thanks to my mom for watching little Haylee. We went by Walmart on the way home, and to my surprise, they had Wii Fit. So far I love it. It's a real workout but it's also fun. And, I have to laugh at Josh doing the hulla hoop. It's great!



Saturday night, Josh and I took Haylee to the Rainforrest Cafe for dinner. I thought she might be afraid when it thunders and the gorillas go crazy but she loved it. She really liked the aquariums with fish and the elephants too. After dinner we took her on the carousel in the mall. She was such a happy girl, and it was a wonderful family night out.




Sunday, while Josh was enjoying the Cardinals game, I took Haylee to Chuck E Cheese with my Mom, Dustin and Hannah. Haylee was actually scared of both Chuck-E-Cheese and some of the rides. Usually she loves rides but not this time.













Josh had a fun time at the game and we can't believe the Cardinals are going to the Superbowl!

0 comments: