Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Official...

We are trying for baby #2!

I had an appointment today with my OBGYN and we discussed how Josh and I are ready for another baby. The exam went well- nothing out of the ordinary, but because I've had a few minor "issues" lately, she wants to do an ultrasound to make sure everything looks good and that no more cyst have appeared. She also wants me to have some blood drawn to check my thyroid. She said if I'm not pregnant within 6-7 months she will start me on some medicine to "pop out those eggs". I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I'm hoping it doesn't come down to me being on any medicine. I know I was extremely lucky to get pregnant right away with Haylee, but I do hope my endometriosis hasn't progressed to the point where I have problems conceiving.

We will keep everyone updated on our journey to give Haylee a little brother/sister. The ultrasound is scheduled for Feb. 19th so I will know more then (or possibly sooner).



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats shell! i look frward to some news!