Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bathroom Makeover

Part of being a BzzAgent means I get to try products for free! I received my first BzzCampaign last month and with that I got a free gallon of Benjamin Moore Aura Waterborne paint. Since there are only 2 rooms in our house that were never painted I knew right away which room I would do. I decided to give the girls bathroom a makeover! I bought them the cutest under the sea/fishy decor and picked a blue color (Bahaman Sea Blue) to match.
 
These are the before pictures...
And these are the after...
I love how it turned out! The paint was super easy to apply, I did 2 coats and I love the fresh look of it. I would definitely recommend this paint and I do have $5 off coupons I would love to send you if you decide to try it out.
 
If you aren't a bzzmember, I highly suggest you sign up. It's free, you get to try stuff free and it's super easy.

0 comments: