Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Birthday {29}

Josh is always so thoughtful on every occasion and my birthday this year was no exception. I came downstairs to find flowers, handmade cards from the girls and cards from him and Jackson.

Inside Josh's card were 3 coupons. 1 read- "Good for 1 HUGE surprise" which I received tonight. The other 2 read "Good For 1 Night Out On The Town" and "Good For 1 Shopping Trip Without The Girls". The best part, at the bottom of the "coupon" it reads "offer cannot be combined with any other offer. 1 coupon per customer, per transaction." I about died laughing!!!
My girls were extra good today for me. They played so nice this morning while I got some things done and Natalee even took a 2 1/2 hour nap for me today! However there was a 30 minute period where Natalee went on a rampage getting into things, climbing on the counters, ripping my bday card from Haylee and breaking Hannah's bracelet. Needless to say she spent some time in timeout. But other than that, it was a wonderful day!
Tonight we went to Famous Dave's for dinner and my birthday ice cream! I love the smell just walking in the restaurant.....yummy BBQ.
After dinner, Josh took the girls to the play area while I went to Payless for new shoes. This is my first pair of cute summer sandals and I love them. Dressy enough if I wanna wear them to church but casual enough to wear anywhere. Haylee got some new shoes too, pink thongs.

After we came home and got the girls to bed Josh handed me tickets to Cirque Du Soleil's Kooza and I am so excited!!!! This will be our 9th Cirque Du Soleil show and I just love them all (except 1). So this Saturday night Josh and I will continue my birthday celebration as we go out to dinner and then to the show. I am so thankful for Josh's Mom, Kayanne, for watching our girls for us!
Happy Birthday to Me! Oh, and by the way, only 1 more year till I'm 30! Yikes. I am getting old!!!

0 comments: